Medford, OR – According to the city officials, the Medford 2040 Vision Implementation Committee monitors and supports implementation of the adopted Vision and Action Plan.
City officials also said that the committee also encourages lead partner action implementation, recommends modifications to the Plan, and promotes public awareness and input related to its progress.
The current positions available are Vice Chair, Ward 2 Representative, Latino a/x Representative and Community At Large.
The committee’s activities include:
- A minimum of three committee meetings per year.
- An annual written progress report to the Medford City Council on the Vision Action Plan’s progress.
- Recommend, as necessary, proposed changes to the Vision Action Plan for City Council consideration.
- Providing a public forum or other format to report and receive input on the Vision Action Plan.
- Maintain ongoing two-way communication with lead partners to track and encourage action implementation.
- Advise on community awareness and engagement efforts.