Medford, OR – According to the city officials, those streets include:
- Crater Lake Avenue from Delta Waters Road to Vilas Road
- West Jackson Street from West McAndrews Road to South Central Avenue
- East Jackson Street from Oregon Terrace to Valley View Drive
- East Jackson Street from Crater Lake Avenue to Mae Street
- West Main Street from Oak Grove Road to Columbus Avenue
- Spring Street from Wabash Avenue to Sunrise Avenue
- Sunrise Avenue from East Jackson Street to Spring Street
- Table Rock Road from North Pacific Highway to Merriman Road
Asphalt pavement repairs are a cost-effective option for restoring structural integrity to an otherwise sound street section.
The scope of this work is to grind out deteriorated sections of asphalt to a depth of 2.5 to 4 inches, depending on pavement condition and inlay new asphalt.
The contract will be paid from Fund 500, Street Utility Fund in the 2023-25 biennial budget. Asphalt work will start after February 1, 2024, and is scheduled to be completed by May 9, 2024.