Facebook Twitter Instagram
    Medford Report Medford Report
    • Local News
    • Oregon
    • Community
    • COVID-19
    • Crime
    • Education
    • Environment
    • Trending
    • About us
    Subscribe
    Medford Report Medford Report
    Home»Crime»Eugene Man Sentenced to Over 36 Years for Child Pornography Offenses
    Crime

    Eugene Man Sentenced to Over 36 Years for Child Pornography Offenses

    Share
    Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

    EUGENE, Ore. – A Eugene man was sentenced to more than 36 years in prison for child pornography charges, according to court documents released on February 20.
    Paul David Howard, 53, was convicted on four counts of using a child in a display of sexually explicit conduct. He was sentenced to 435 months in prison, followed by three years of post-prison supervision.
    Howard was initially facing 19 charges related to child sex abuse following a secret indictment in July 2024. However, he reached a plea agreement, admitting guilt to the four charges, and the remaining 15 charges were dismissed.
    The crimes reportedly took place between January 2017 and July 2020. The case has drawn significant attention, with local authorities emphasizing the importance of prosecuting individuals involved in child exploitation. Howard’s lengthy sentence reflects the seriousness of the crimes and serves as a stark reminder of the legal consequences for those involved in child pornography.
    As Howard begins his prison sentence, the case continues to highlight the ongoing efforts by law enforcement to combat child exploitation and bring justice to victims.

    Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email

    Related Posts

    Dozen Injured in Stabbing Attack at Oregon Homeless Shelter; Suspect Arrested

    June 3, 2025

    Medford Authorities Serve Search Warrant in Child Exploitation Investigation

    June 2, 2025

    Oregon Man Arrested Near Roseburg with 270 Pounds of Methamphetamine

    May 30, 2025

    Three Arrested in Grants Pass Robbery Involving Knife

    May 28, 2025

    Comments are closed.

    Popular

    Free wood debris chipper days announced in Medford to help residents reduce fire hazards

    April 21, 2026

    City Council town halls scheduled in Medford to address parks, streets, and public safety issues

    April 21, 2026

    April 21, 2026

    Medford Police recognize dispatchers during National Public Safety Telecommunications Week

    April 20, 2026

    Medford Police host Chamber Leadership group for SWAT information session

    April 20, 2026

    City of Medford seeks local artists for new downtown mural

    February 12, 2026
    Latest news
    • Crater Lake Avenue Closed Following Serious Motorcycle Crash in Medford
    • Local hospitals are running out of beds
    • Father threw his 15-month-old son into the air above his head and then let the baby land on the pavement, told police that he ‘plays rough’ with the little baby every day and accidentally drops him often in an effort to toughen him up!
    • Expert says the shark that mauled tourist to death ‘has killed this many people last year’!
    • Coos Bay Man Indicted on Charges Related to Daughter’s Fatal Fentanyl Overdose

    Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest
    • Local News
    • Oregon
    • Community
    • COVID-19
    • Crime
    • Education
    • Environment
    • Trending
    • About us
    © 2026 Medford Report. Designed by Tony Cooper.

    Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.