Health officials from Jackson County are reporting 86 new cases of the Coronavirus. This update brings the total reported COVID-19 cases in Jackson County to 4,288.
Jackson County public health says right now there are 717 active cases.
Saturday, the county reported no new deaths, leaving the total Coronavirus related deaths to 41.
Health officials have these recommendations for preventing the spread of Covid-19:
• Cover your mouth and nose with a mask.
• Avoid close contact and keep 6 feet of distance between yourself and people who do not live in your household. The less people you are around, the better.
• Wash your hands often.
• Clean and disinfect surfaces that are touched frequently with common EPA registered household disinfectants.
• Monitor your health, be alert for symptoms.
• Always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow, and do not spit.
• Jackson County is under the Extreme Risk level, follow the guidance under this level. Guidance can be found on the OHA website. Jackson County public health says following the guidance, will help reduce community spread of COVID-19.