Jackson County Public Health reports 109 new COVID-19 cases.
Jackson County Public Health officials say two cases were transferred to Jackson County based on the case’s residency.
These updates bring the total reported COVID-19 cases in Jackson County to 2,806. .
Jackson County is currently under a pause, which began on November 11, 2020.
The new pause measures are to pause social activities and help decrease the rapid spread of COVID-19 in Jackson County.
The Two-Week Pause measures include:
• Urging all businesses to mandate work from home to the greatest extent possible.
• Pausing long-term care facility visits that take place indoors to protect staff and residents.
• Reducing maximum restaurant capacity to 50 people (including customers and staff) for indoor dining, with a maximum party size of six. Continuing to encourage outdoor dining and take out.
• Reducing the maximum capacity of other indoor activities to 50 people (includes gyms, fitness organizations/studios, bowling alleys, ice rinks, indoor sports, pools, and museums).
• Limiting social gatherings to your household (people that live together), or no more than six people from no more than two households, reduce the frequency of those social gatherings (significantly in a two-week period) and keeping the same six people in your social gathering circle.